Sunday, October 12, 2008

Doll Quilt Swap 5, In Progress

Since my work schedule will be so punishing for the next six weeks, I decided to work on the Doll Swap quilt right away. I will be making a smaller version of the "Slashed Squares" quilt.

For the Doll Quilt, the finished size of the block will be 7 inches. That means the center squares here were 4" cut, and the strips were 2-1/2".Then I cut them apart like this.
I rearranged all the pieces, resewed the blocks together, and here is the finished quilt top.
Then I machine quilted it.
I haven't decided what to use for the binding yet.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I see I'm not the only one up late! Hee hee!
Your doll quilt is so cute! I love it. You've done a great AND fast job of it. Wowsers! Gold star for you!

Browndirtcottage said...

yes.....i too see that you can keep late hours like me.......this is the cutest lil doll quilt. the colors and design are sooo appealing!