Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No More Must Do's

Everything I said I would make for anybody is done. If I was supposed to make it, it's made. If I was supposed to ship it, it's gone.

I have exactly -nothing- on my Must-Do List. Yes, I still have to work on my son's Sunshine Quilt and my Laughing Out Loud quilt, but neither of those have any type of deadline at all. They are fun projects and will be completed at my own pace, at my leisure and for my pleasure.

This doesn't mean my creative juices will be going to waste. I've got this other thing that's been rumbling around in my brain and lately it's been demanding a lot of attention.

So I'm going to give in, and switch gears for a bit. I'll still be sewing, because sewing is a stress relief from my job, but my posts will likely be a lot less regular.

7 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Congrats on the accomplishment(s) ~ sewing SHOULD be a stress-reliever . . . best wishes on your other 'project'

Donna said...

whoppppieeeee! Nothing on the "have to" list is wonderfully freeing. Hope the new project is as fun in the doing as you anticipate...

Feedsack Fantasy said...

I don't understand, what is it like to not have a 'to-do' list or project? Chuckle. Enjoy your time & pop in now & then ... TTFN ~ Marydon

Just Ducky said...

Stop and watch the tennis, without multitasking. Well, you can pet Millie at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one mean feat to have all the projects done. What is your "Laughing OUt Loud" quilt. this intriques me. I love your blog. Enjoy - all your time is for you now.

Cher said...

that is the best feeling-to have all commitments done and off your mind.
I look forward to seeing the new creative project that is inspiring you

Linda said...

That's fantastic! What a good feeling it must be not to have something demanding your attention and to have free choice. Enjoy it and congratulations.