Friday, June 25, 2010

"Eye Hug & Kiss You" Pincushion

I didn't make this. My friend Carol did. She's made several Angel quilts for the Doll Swaps and just got on a pincushion kick. I saw them and thought they were spectacular.

After a bit of emailing back and forth, this little beauty arrived in my mailbox yesterday. It's about 4" square and stuffed with walnut shells, so it stays put!

I have a trip to my favorite quilt shop, Quilted Threads, to tell you about tomorrow! Wait till you see the luscious fabrics I bought!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

What wonderful pincushions I'm not a flicker pserson does she have a blog. Thanks for sharing with us.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I just browsed (barely) her flickr albums - her work is FANTASTIC and PHENOMENAL!!!!

Does she have a blog?

OMGosh ... I am blown away!

Astrid said...

How lovely! I really adore people who can do such things. Really Really cute!