Monday, August 30, 2010

Woo Hoo!

The quilt for Julie has arrived from being quilted by Chris. Millie is a most eager inspector. Now I have to attach the binding and hanging sleeve.

Alas, you all have to wait a while longer for the big reveal. Julie and I plan to ship our quilts to each other in mid-September. When we receive our quilts, we will post about them. Once Julie has posted about hers, I will tell you all about the how-and-why.

I can tell you this one is pretty special! Julie's gonna flip!

3 comments:

Clare said...

I don't think I can wait much longer. Can you hurry up! LOL

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Oh now this is too much fun!! I love a good teaser.

Smiles,
Kelly

Quiltdivajulie said...

Waiting patiently . . .

Planning the reveal posts . . .

"O" is waiting, too (anticipating the journey from TN to NH)