Saturday, September 25, 2010

More Color

I made all the letters for the word PERSIMMON, but haven't sewn them together yet. My brother from Colorado is visiting this week. I haven't seen him in six years.He's a fine furniture maker, and we spent part of yesterday at the Currier, looking at their early American furniture, as well as some modern pieces. Afterward, we went on a tour of the Zimmerman House, a Usonian house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.Later, we went out to dinner, and had lobster and fried clams. It was a pretty good day!

3 comments:

Vic H. said...

Very nice! I love the "persimmon"--your use of the oranges really sparkles! Nice....

connie said...

Sounds like a simply perfect day to me. Enjoy!

Clare said...

Persimmon is lovely.

Your family amazes me. You are all so talented and I love Frank Lloyd Wright's architecure.