Thursday, October 7, 2010

Quick Brown Fox at Home

To those of you wondering if the Quick Brown Fox could -possibly- look as good in real life as in the pictures Chris took...


the answer is most definitively... YES!

I love everything about the quilting. I love the thread Chris used. I love the swirls. I love that she outlined every element. I love the way she treated the flowers, and the bird, and the butterflies. I love the quilting in the Fox and the Dog. I love the lazy dog's eyelid. I -adore- the butterfly on his nose...

I am really, really, really happy with it.

5 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I SO wanted to see this quilt in person before it traveled back to you and Millie . . . but Chris and I just couldn't work out the logistics.

Enjoy discovering all the details in her quilting . . .

It is indeed FABULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Words can not convey how much it means to me that you are so happy with the quilt! It is such a happy quilt and I adore the dog!! I love the fox,too, but the dog really grabs my heart! Hugs!

Tine said...

Wow wow wow!! That is amazing! It looks so wonderful. You are so lucky to be working with such a talented quilter!

3anklebiters said...

the butterfly is adorable! the entire quilt is wonderful. congratulations on such a wonderful finish.

Tonya Ricucci said...

woohoo!!!!