Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Big W


The dishes are done. The laundry is folded. The bed is made. Everything is ready.  I'll be watching the Men's final at Wimbledon.  I love Roger Federer, and I'll root for him, but I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Andy Murray. It's going to be a great match.

I'm not going to answer the telephone. I'm not going to be checking my email.  I'm going to watch the Tennis.  I might add the binding to the red sticks quilt if I get too nervous watching the match.


see ya later!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Have fun!

SewLindaAnn said...

That was the best I've ever seen Andy play. I cried along with probably millions of others after he struggled to even say, "Well I got closer." He has everything to be proud of it was an amazing match. I'm hoping he gets it next year.

Eliz. said...

I too am a Federer fan. I was so glad that he won, but I also felt so sorry for Andy Murray. It reminded me of the year Rafael Nadal beat Roger & Roger had a terrible time trying to stop crying. Anyway Roger now has his 17th Open win and has his number 1 in the world ranking back. Amazing!

Now you can get back to sewing!!!

Clare said...

For one moment I really thought Andy had it in the bag, but then the roof when on and he went to pieces.