Friday, August 31, 2012

Arc of Confetti

I've finished the arc of confetti over the OUT OF THE BOX letters. I am very happy.

This idea was really a watershed moment for me. From this I have got ideas that solve some of the other problems that had been bothering me for some time. I was hoping I could finish the top before the end of next week, after which I go back to work. Now though, I know I have a lot more work to do.  In fact, I made a quick trip to Quilted Threads last night to buy the last of the dark brown batik fabric I'm using for the background.

Stay tuned!

PS, Quilter Kathy... I'm not sure I'd call it "brave." "Foolish," maybe, "Nuts," most definitely!

4 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

Congratulations on the watershed! The confetti really works well! Even though the end is not as soon as thought going to the fabric store and fabric shopping totally makes up for it :o)
Happy Blue Moon Friday.
Always, Queenie

Quilter Kathy said...

NOPE! I stand by my adjective...you are a brave designer for sure! I love that you get an idea and then try to figure out how to sew it and just let the quilt direct you...amazing!

Darling Millie said...

Thanks Kathy! I'll take that compliment.

Tonya Ricucci said...

the confetti looks awesome!