Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Rainbow Blues

I'm really busy at work, and rather overtired. Doing something creative usually rejuvenates me, but I just don't have the energy.

(Here I've just flipped one side to see what it looks like.)
 

I want to play with my rainbow blocks but I'm just not feeling the mojo.

Which is really interesting because as soon as I get into bed my brain starts spitting out ideas, and I end up rolling around in bed, not being able to sleep.  There is one idea I haven't put up on the wall yet, and it might be a keeper.  We'll see.

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Time to jot those ideas in the notebooks . . . totally understand how ideas keep you awake!

Jean said...

It's great to play around with block settings for awhile. Sometimes I think I don't play around enough in my eagerness to get it sewn together. But I understand the too tired to sew concept too...happens to all of us. Maybe this weekend you will get some play time.