Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Broken Chicken

I didn't make a CHICKEN word extra big to cut apart. I simply cut apart one of my twelve chicken words. I am happy there is enough of this for you to "read" the word as "chicken." The K is perhaps not as good as it could be, but hey, it was a one shot deal. I like this "broken chicken."

The top half of the chicken quilt is all sewn together. This is my plan so far for the bottom half.


Update:
I got up this morning and looked at it and it wasn't quite right. I made one change, and I think this is going to work.

 And yes, I am going to play with PIZZA and SOUP. They won't be as pristine and perfect in the final version.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I hadn't noticed the misspelled 'chicken' before. Is this another little joke in the quilt?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Quiltdivajulie said...

Love the appearance of the not-so-hidden jokes ... Yes!!