Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Next Rail in the Fence

This will be the 12th Rail Fence block. I went shopping at Quilted Threads last week, and had a grand time spending a gift card I was given. I bought about 14 yards of fabric and have just finished washing, drying, ironing and folding all of it.

I'm tempted to use that as an excuse to not having more of these blocks finished, but who am I kidding? I've decorated the house for the Holiday, and have been wrapping and mailing presents, keeping up with the housework, and oh yeah, working.

And I also want to finish this up...


2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Love your rail fence block combinations!

Haven't seen those pinwheels for a while . . .

Megan said...

Phooey Lynne: you're a big girl now. You get to choose to do whatever you wanna do. It sounds as though you are continuing to be a very responsible employee, family member and cat butler, so, hey - in the time that's left over each day, why not make more rail fence blocks? Have fun.

Megan
Sydney, Australia