Thursday, May 28, 2015

Tumblers & White Flowers

 I've been pairing up the tumblers and sewing them together.

It's fun discovering things in the garden. These large white irises are at the end of the driveway, just beyond the carport.

 This is the bush I asked about last week. It's  in flower now. Maybe somebody will  be able to help me figure out what it is.
These two were taken with my phone, so I apologize for any fuzziness, but you ought to be able to click them to enlarge and supersize for more detail.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Love your iris. I don't know what the bush is but it is very pretty.

Quiltdivajulie said...

No clue about the bush, but it is very pretty right now.

Happy tumbler-ing.

Vicki W said...

Have you tried a Google image search? Take a closer up photo of th leaves and blooms and upload it to images.google.com and see if Google can identify it.

Sue said...

Deutsia.

Just Ducky said...

I have also seen it spelled deutzia. But think Sue is on the right track. Lots of varieties, so who knows which one yours is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutzia

Mari said...

Not really sure Lynne, but could that be butterfly bush? They can get out of hand but bloom for much of the summer. Be sure to let us know if you find out!