Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring is in the Air

It was time to change out the quilt on the dining room table. It seemed too early to use the blue summer quilt, so I am using Hidden Potential, the quilt my pal Julie made for me using my leftover bits. Just goes to prove that just because something is wrong for one project, it doesn't mean it can't be successfully used in another.

The new cell phone arrived yesterday and it took barely an hour to set it up and restore everything. Lucky me.

For those of you fortunate enough to visit the AQS Lancaster show that begins today, keep a lookout for my quilt, the Black & White Crayons. You can see a photo of it at the bottom of this post. If anybody would like to buy a Lancaster show pin for me, I'd much appreciate it, and will be happy to reimburse you for the cost plus shipping to me. Email me at patcherymenagerie AT gmail DOT com. Thanks.

4 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Not going to Lancaster - you might check with Nancy S (she typically goes out there for one day).

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Your table looks great with that pretty quilt. It is time to rotate quilts at my house too - thanks for reminding me.

Nancy J said...

Lovely table cover, and wonderful to have the "crayons" in a show.

Pat said...

Love the spring table cover. I'm so sorry I'm not going to make it to the Lancaster show this year as I'd love to see your quilt in person.