Thursday, October 20, 2016

Got Dryer!

The dryer was delivered yesterday, and I put it right to work. It's amazing how quickly laundry piles up. The fabric for the backing and binding of my new Peppermint Candy quilt arrived, so that's getting washed too. Great timing.

While I waited for the delivery guys, I started cleaning the sewing studio. Since the sewing machine is still at the spa, there's no way I can get sidetracked! LOL.

I'm teaching how to make my free pieced birds this Saturday at the Squanacook Colonial Quilt Guild in Pepperell Mass, so I'm getting ready for that.

A reminder to everybody that my bird tutorial is for sale on my Etsy shop here. It's forty pages of absolutely everything you need to make your own unique free pieced birds. Everybody who takes one of my bird classes gets a copy of the bird tute.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Wow Lynne - it looks like you got the Mercedes Benz of dryers there!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Take it from me, the washers and dryers are so important that mine was the first appliances back in after the flood! I sure wish I could sit in your class for birds! I sure do.
Glen QuiltSwissy

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love your studio!! Mine is my old living room. I bought your bird pattern and having been wanting to get at it but had a quilt show and some quilts to finish.

Monty Q. Kat said...

When the washer died it took about two days before MomBean started to twitch.