Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Fruit Loops Grows

I sewed more of Fruit Loops together last night. That big panel of 36 blocks on the upper left is all sewn together.  It's coming together quickly.

I changed the needle on my sewing machine and it no longer makes that banging sound. The thread cutter now almost never cuts, but that's what scissors are for. Thanks Mary, for suggesting I call the guy and ask when I can bring the machine in for a quick fix and if he can wait a bit longer after hours for me to pick it up. I'll do that.

I've also been sewing the binding on the pink Deco Rose quilt while "watching" TV. I want to get that to the prettiest granddaughter in the world by Christmas. 

Her mother is pretty too!

6 comments:

Nancy J said...

Those blocks are looking so fabulous, and as for the wee girl, and her mum, ditto and more.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Love that photo!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I agree! and i am really loving that fruit loops.

Margie said...

Yes, kiddo looks like mom. Good for her!

Sharon said...

I love your Fruit Loops! And they look like they're fun to make too.

Pretty girls!

Béa said...

Very beautiful blocks, I love !