Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!


The mail in my development is left at the "Mail House" and packages are left in the main office. If I get a package, a note is left in my box alerting me.  Usually I know what's coming, but last week I found a "You have a package at the office" note in my box. I hadn't ordered anything.  What could it be?

Since I wasn't expecting anything, I didn't know what size package to look for. I was surprised to find a large box.

I laughed when I saw the "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL MOTHER'S DAY" written on the top.

Hmmm.

It's from a ceramics studio in Pennsylvania, and had an "Etsy" label. So I brought it in the house and put it in the office.  It wasn't heavy, and I don't think what's inside it is very big, but we'll see.

I told my friend Daniela about it and she exclaimed "And you didn't open it? I would have opened it right away"

Well, I didn't. I've had it here a week now, and I'll open it while FaceTiming my son and DIL later today.

I'll have the full reveal later.

Happy Mother's Day!



5 comments:

Nancy J said...

Well done to keep hands off until the day!!! We have to wait...Mother's Day down here is almost over, and it was with sunshine, happiness, phone calls, emails, and gifts.I hope yours is equally blessed with laughter and love as well.

Helen said...

I wad ready to scroll down and see what it was! Smelly candles for me! ��

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Can't wait to see what you GOT!! I would have waited to find out too...oh delicious anticipation!!
Happy Mother's Day.
Carol

Just Ducky said...

Happy Mother's Day. You have a strong will to not open that package.

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh my goodness your son is a gem! So sweet!