Sunday, May 7, 2017

It's The Little Things

Actually, in this case, it's the big diamonds. They needed some moving around. You'll have to look carefully, but in these photos, the only things that move are the large diamonds.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 So what did I do? In the first photo I didn't like the way the darker diamonds were too close together and too much at the bottom, so I shifted them. But I also don't like them in the same row or column so I had to keep them apart from each other. I also wanted them distributed throughout the quilt.

Since I place the medium sized diamonds and the four patch diamonds next to the appropriate large diamonds, I will now go back and play a bit with those. Heh.

OK, I lied. Well, I didn't mean LIE, but when I went into the studio and looked at it again, I moved three big diamonds.


The finish line is in sight.




1 comment:

scarlett said...

Ummm, I actually like the first one better, when the large diamonds didn't look so symmetrically placed. But maybe that is what you want?