Monday, November 20, 2017

Wrap It Up!

It's time to send the Colorado Quilt to my brother & his wife. If you remember how the box was packed when I received it, you'll understand why I'm wrapping the quilt in one of my flannel shirts. 
.
All buttoned up...
.
 Arms crossed and linked together...
 
 
Now it's wrapped in a plastic bag, which is a requirement for shipping a quilt.
.
I've included a box of Color Catchers, as well as washing instructions and the quilt's appraisal in the box.

If I am really lucky, I'll get a picture of it when it arrives in Colorado, but I'm not holding my breath.



Our family's Thanksgiving dinner went very well. The house is back to normal now and I am looking forward to getting back into the studio to work on the next quilt.

4 comments:

Nancy J said...

On its way, and wrapped up just like it should be. Safe travels, quilt, and ask for a photo when you arrive please!!

stitchinpenny said...

I wondered why it was headed out before Thanksgiving, but now I understand! love the "hug" sleeves on the shirt.

Just Ducky said...

Wrapped in a hug.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Perfect presentation!